Paulding County Wedding Venue Policies
H&A Weddings works to ensure every visitor to our venues can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA is by providing reasonable access and accommodation for all disabled customers, clients, and members of the public. Such as:
- All indoor event areas are wheelchair accessible
- This include wide doorways and hallways
- Both venues offer accessible bath facilities with wide stalls and grab bars
- Che’ne Rouge offers dedicated handicap parking
Physical barriers of accessibility include:
- Bullock Springs Manor offers a gravel drive from the parking lot to the main drive at the entrance to the building
- There is not dedicated handicap parking at Bullock Springs Manor, however visitors with disabilities can drive up to the front entrance
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at 770-456-5552 so we can help you during your event.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us at 770-456-5552 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.